“The time for courage is now.”– Leman Russ, Primarch
New Legion: Space Wolves
Often underestimated as no more than armoured barbarians, the reputation of the Space Wolves as the Emperor’s executioners will be tested at Prospero. With the help of Rune Priests, Fenrisian Wolves and, of course, a casket of Mjød, the VI Legion has all the tools to bring any other Legion to their knees.
New Event: ‘Flashback: The Night of the Wolf‘
In the aftermath of the Ghenna Scouring, Leman Russ confronted Angron about the carnage he had wrought in the Emperor’s name. Imperial archives omit that both World Eaters and Space Wolves drew blood that night, without either Primarch giving an order. Both Legions claimed victory. Both feared they’d actually lost.
Three collectable Warlords lead the charge against the enemies of the Emperor:
● Othere Wyrdmake: A rune priest who spoke against the Thousand Sons during the Council of Nikaea, eager to take down any sorcerer in his way, specially if it is his old friend Ahzek Ahriman.
● Geigor Fell-Hand: His master crafted frost claw and a desire for revenge were all that the Primarch deemed necessary to allow him to take command over a large portion of the Battle of Prospero.
● Leman Russ: The Barbarian King, living on the edge between duty and righteousness. The Primarch of the VI Legion was warm as summer to his friends and cold as winter to his foes, who he could easily break like ice shards
How to Get Space Wolves Cards
You can collect the Sons of Russ in several ways:
● Each reward crate in the ‘Flashback: The Night of the Wolf’ event has at least 1 Space Wolves card.
Space Wolves crates in the shop have at least 3 Space Wolves cards, 1 of them rare of better.
● A constructed deck in the shop, with Othere Wyrdmake as warlord and an exclusive card back. Any duplicates you receive are converted into gems.
● Cards for sale with gems in the Daily Shop.
The Space Wolves are now live. No one shall escape their judgement!
Everguild Ltd. is an independent game studio operating from the UK and Spain, committed to making deep and polished games with a never-seen-before twist. Everguild is pushing the boundaries of the CCG genre on mobile, with its acclaimed first title, ‘Drakenlords: CCG Card Duels’, and the more recent ‘The Horus Heresy: Legions’, based on Games Workshop®’s renowned setting, The Horus Heresy®. More information about Everguild can be found at everguild.com/press
ABOUT GAMES WORKSHOP
Games Workshop® Group PLC (LSE:GAW.L), based in Nottingham, UK, produces the best fantasy miniatures in the world. Games Workshop designs, manufactures, retails, and distributes its range of Warhammer®: Age of Sigmar® and Warhammer® 40,000® games, miniature soldiers, novels and model kits through more than 500 of its own stores (branded Games Workshop® or Warhammer®), the www.games-workshop.com web store and independent retail channels in more than 50 countries worldwide. More information about Games Workshop and its other, related, brands and product ranges (including its publishing division ‘Black Library’ and its special resin miniatures studio ‘Forge World’) can be found at www.games-workshop.com.
The Horus Heresy: Legions© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2020. The Horus Heresy, The Horus Heresy Eye logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. Drakenlords and Everguild are registered trademarks of Everguild Ltd. All rights reserved to their respective owners.