“A novel strategy!”– Thaddeus Fayle
In the thick of battle there might not be time for second guessing, but all sides always try to update their arsenal to gain the upper hand. A new balance patch has been released, with slight touch-ups to the Imperial Army, Sons of Horus, Dark Angels and Chaos.
- Malcador’s Observer: Lowered cost from 5 to 4.
- Triumph of Ullanor: Changed the description to reduce the cost when any troop dies, not only enemies.
- Close Call: Now returns the a friendly troop to your hand instead of your deck.
- Compliance: Gain additional effect “Draw a troop”.
Sons of Horus
- Serghar Targost: Change description to “Drop Pod. Relentless: Give a Mark of Chaos to your Astartes troops”.
- The Punisher: Increased health from 10 to 12 and lowered its ability’s cost from 4 to 2.
- Eskaton Imperative: Changed description to “Deal 2 damage to all enemies. For each unit killed, lower the cost of a troop in your hand by 1”.
- Hereteknica: Changed cost to 3 and description to “Give a Mark of Chaos to all your Mechanicum non-Daemon troops. Draw a card”.