The tides of the Great Ocean guide us!– Magnus the Red, Primarch
At the start of the Horus Heresy, the Thousand Sons Legion suffered the destruction of their homeworld and the loss of their Primarch’s physical form in a crushing strike against the Space Wolves. For better or for worse, this was not the first time the Legion had been on the brink of extinction, and they wouldn’t let this stop them in their new purpose. Now, in the wake of the Siege of Terra, the Thousand Sons come back with unfettered fury and an updated arsenal.
This update brings a rework of the Thousand Sons Legion, focusing on improving their troops while lowering their Warlord’s innate psychic energy generation. Check out all the changes:
- Magnus the Red: Lower Psyker from 2 to 1; lower cost of Whispers of Chaos from 27 to 25
- Ahriman and Magistus Amon: Lower Psyker from 2 to 1
- Phosis T’Kar: Lower Psyker from 2 to 1; gain an initial starting card in hand; increase Initiative to Medium
- Hesyre Squad: Change stats from 1/2 to 1/3
- Khalmekt Squad: Change stats from 2/1 to 2/2 and gain “(2) Gain 2 Psychic Energy”
- Pa Siamun Squad: Change stats from 2/2 to 2/3 and increase ability damage from 1-3 to 2-3
- Prahotpe Recon: Change stats from 1/3 to 1/4, and description to “Psyker 1. (1p) Choose a Tactic in your deck and draw it”
- Prades Squad: Change stats from 1/3 to 2/4
- Ankhet Sect: Change stats from 2/3 to 3/3, and description to “Psyker 1. Rally: Choose a Psychic Power and put it in your hand”
- Besenmut Squad: Change stats from 2/3 to 3/3
- Iu Amun Rhino: Lower cost of ability from 2p to 1p
- Makt Squad: Change description to “Psyker 1. (1p) Give +1/+1 to all your troops”
- Hidden One: Change description to “Precognition. (2p) Choose a Tactic in the enemy deck. Create a copy of it in your hand”
- Khalid Squad: Change description to “Psyker 1. (2) Deal 5 damage to a random non-Warlord enemy”
- Ahriman’s Cabal: Change description to “Psyker 3. (1p) Give Precognition to a friendly troop until your next turn”
- Sehkmet Terminators: Change stats from 4/6 to 5/6
- Kargori Dreadnought: Change stats from 6/7 to 7/7 and gain Psyker 1
- Osiron Dreadnought: Gain Psyker 1
- Scarab Occult: Increase Psyker from 1 to 2
- Eternal Guardian: Change description to “Psyker 3. (5p) Destroy a random enemy troop. Can act again”
- Flesh Change: Lower cost from 2 to 1, and now provides 6 Psychic Energy instead of 5
- Warp Portal: Lower cost from 3 to 2
- Scrying: Change description to “Choose a card in the enemy hand. Increase its cost by 3 until your next turn. Draw a card”
- The Horned Raiment: Change description to “Your Warlord gains Psyker 1 and ‘Resolution: Gain Shield'”
Swim into the Great Ocean!
Everguild Ltd. is an independent game studio operating from the UK and Spain, committed to making deep and polished games with a never-seen-before twist. Everguild is pushing the boundaries of the CCG genre on mobile, with its acclaimed first title, ‘Drakenlords: CCG Card Duels’, and the more recent ‘The Horus Heresy: Legions’, based on Games Workshop®’s renowned setting, The Horus Heresy®. More information about Everguild can be found at everguild.com/press
ABOUT GAMES WORKSHOP
Games Workshop® Group PLC (LSE:GAW.L), based in Nottingham, UK, produces the best fantasy miniatures in the world. Games Workshop designs, manufactures, retails, and distributes its range of Warhammer®: Age of Sigmar® and Warhammer® 40,000® games, miniature soldiers, novels and model kits through more than 500 of its own stores (branded Games Workshop® or Warhammer®), the www.games-workshop.com web store and independent retail channels in more than 50 countries worldwide. More information about Games Workshop and its other, related, brands and product ranges (including its publishing division ‘Black Library’ and its special resin miniatures studio ‘Forge World’) can be found at www.games-workshop.com.
The Horus Heresy: Legions© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2020. The Horus Heresy, The Horus Heresy Eye logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. Drakenlords and Everguild are registered trademarks of Everguild Ltd. All rights reserved to their respective owners.