“Strength respects only strength.”– Ferrus Manus
While most battles can be cut short delivering a precise strike, sometimes it isn’t enough. The initial assault of the Sisters of Silence was demolishing, yet now they see themselves in the midst of battle, marked and targeted by their enemies. The Iron Hands come to their aid, standing resolute with an updated arsenal in the latest balance patch! Check out all the changes:
Sisters of Silence
- Greater Destiny: The cost now increases by 1 instead of 2 every time it’s played.
- Steel Foxes: Replaced Fast with Flank.
- Raven’s Claw: Changed stats from 3/3 to 2/2.
- Ebon Naroda: Lowered healing amount from 2 to 1.
- Oath of Silence: Lowered attack buff from +3/0 to +2/0.
- Cleansing Flame: Changed description to ‘Deal 2 damage to an enemy and 1 adjacent units’.
- The Cull: Increased cost from 6 to 7.
- Volkite Support: Changed ability to ‘(2) Deal 5 damage to a Front Line troop, or 2 to any other unit’
- Rapier Laser: Changed ability to ‘(4) Deal 6 damage. If target dies, give +1/+1 to your troops’
- Rauth Squad: Changed ability to ‘(2) Deal 2 damage to an enemy and its adjacent units’
- Korvaan Squad: Changed stats from 4/3 to 4/4
- Akhlys Astra: Changed description to ‘Rally and Relentless: Destroy a random enemy troop’
- Heavy Weaponry: Changed description to ‘Deal 2 damage to a random enemy. Repeat this effect for every friendly Vehicle in play’
- Deus Ex Ferrum: Changed description to ‘Give Survivor 1 and remove Poison from your units’
- The Fall of Gardinaal: Lowered cost from 6 to 5
- The Hammer: Changed description so that it deals damage to all enemies, instead of only non-warlord enemies
- Legion’s Pride: Changed description to ‘Put in play two random troops from your deck and give them Front Line’
- Strategic Reserves: Now gives +1/0 instead of +1/+1
Agents of the Sigillite
- Iota: Deal 2 damage with ability instead of 3.
These balance changes are now ingame. It’s time to raise the storm!
Everguild Ltd. is an independent game studio operating from the UK and Spain, committed to making deep and polished games with a never-seen-before twist. Everguild is pushing the boundaries of the CCG genre on mobile, with its acclaimed first title, ‘Drakenlords: CCG Card Duels’, and the more recent ‘The Horus Heresy: Legions’, based on Games Workshop®’s renowned setting, The Horus Heresy®. More information about Everguild can be found at everguild.com/press
ABOUT GAMES WORKSHOP
Games Workshop® Group PLC (LSE:GAW.L), based in Nottingham, UK, produces the best fantasy miniatures in the world. Games Workshop designs, manufactures, retails, and distributes its range of Warhammer®: Age of Sigmar® and Warhammer® 40,000® games, miniature soldiers, novels and model kits through more than 500 of its own stores (branded Games Workshop® or Warhammer®), the www.games-workshop.com web store and independent retail channels in more than 50 countries worldwide. More information about Games Workshop and its other, related, brands and product ranges (including its publishing division ‘Black Library’ and its special resin miniatures studio ‘Forge World’) can be found at www.games-workshop.com.
The Horus Heresy: Legions© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2020. The Horus Heresy, The Horus Heresy Eye logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. Drakenlords and Everguild are registered trademarks of Everguild Ltd. All rights reserved to their respective owners.