“This promises to be a momentous day.”– Fulgrim, Primarch
As the Battle of Terra reaches its highest point yet, the warriors of the Emperor’s Children are filled with unparalleled bloodlust, rampaging across the hosts of Terra in a majestic whirlwind of violence. Seeing a new opening, the lines of the Sons of Horus become a bigger threat as they plan a new spearhead assault.
This update brings changes to the Emperor’s Children, with new Perfection effects and improving Fulgrim’s odds to play his Whispers of Chaos. The Sons of Horus receive some tweaks and the Ultramarines see some adjustments after last month’s changes. Check out all the changes:
- Fulgrim: Lowered cost of Whispers of Chaos from 18 to 16
- Chaplain Charmosian: Changed description to “Rally and Backlash: Give your non-Daemon troops a Mark of Chaos”
- Enhanced Warrior: Changed stats to 5/5 and description to “Resolution: Gain +1/+1. Perfection: “Enhance” this troop”
- Hammer of Justice: Changed stats to 7/8 and description to “Front Line. Perfection: Destroy a random enemy troop with 4 or less Attack”
- Diversionary Tactics: Gains “Perfection: Draw a card”
- Concentrated Fire: Gains “Perfection: Also heal 2”
- Hold at All Costs: Changed description to “Draw 3 cards. Perfection: Refill your Energy”
- Erewhon: Changed cost to 2 and description to “Choose an Astartes in your deck and draw it. Perfection: Give it Drop Pod”
- Peak Condition: Gains “Perfection: Also give it a Mark of Chaos”
- Ruined Palace: Lowered cost from 4 to 3
Sons of Horus
- Second Wave: Lowered cost to 3 and description to “Draw and put in play 2 Astartes from your deck that cost 3 or less”
- Treachery: Lowered cost from 3 to 2
- Frontal Assault: Changed cost to 7 and description to “Give +3/0 to your units this turn”
- Ingenuus Command Squad: Lowered attack from 4 to 3
- Apothecary Theon: Lowered Health from 6 to 5
- Ancient Marcellus: Lowered damage on Rally from 3 to 2
- Logos Lectora: Lowered cost reduction from 2 to 1 when used to draw an Astartes from the deck
These changes are now live! Join the fight in the new competitive season and destroy your enemies to claim the title of Warmaster!
Everguild Ltd. is an independent game studio operating from the UK and Spain, committed to making deep and polished games with a never-seen-before twist. Everguild is pushing the boundaries of the CCG genre on mobile, with its acclaimed first title, ‘Drakenlords: CCG Card Duels’, and the more recent ‘The Horus Heresy: Legions’, based on Games Workshop®’s renowned setting, The Horus Heresy®. More information about Everguild can be found at everguild.com/press
ABOUT GAMES WORKSHOP
Games Workshop® Group PLC (LSE:GAW.L), based in Nottingham, UK, produces the best fantasy miniatures in the world. Games Workshop designs, manufactures, retails, and distributes its range of Warhammer®: Age of Sigmar® and Warhammer® 40,000® games, miniature soldiers, novels and model kits through more than 500 of its own stores (branded Games Workshop® or Warhammer®), the www.games-workshop.com web store and independent retail channels in more than 50 countries worldwide. More information about Games Workshop and its other, related, brands and product ranges (including its publishing division ‘Black Library’ and its special resin miniatures studio ‘Forge World’) can be found at www.games-workshop.com.
The Horus Heresy: Legions© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2020. The Horus Heresy, The Horus Heresy Eye logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. Drakenlords and Everguild are registered trademarks of Everguild Ltd. All rights reserved to their respective owners.