“I regret that I can’t offer you a grand feast.”Luther, Grand Master of Caliban
The Defenders of Caliban come as the second faction to join the game in the Angels of Caliban expansion. Gather the forces of Caliban and take control of the battlefield!
NEW FACTION: DEFENDERS OF CALIBAN
Before being found by the Emperor, the young Lion El’Jonson was raised by Luther, a champion among the knights of the secretive Orders of Caliban. Together they would lead a crusade to rid Caliban of its curse and unite the Knightly Orders, though its aftermath would see Lion El’Jonson receive all the battle honours, leaving a wound in the pride of his mentor. After the compliance of Sarosh, Luther and a cadre of Dark Angels were sent back to Caliban, exiled and ordered to look after training and recruitment duties. This would plant the seed of dissent for the wardens of Caliban.
Defenders of Caliban warlords
Three collectable Warlords lead the defensive force:
- Zahariel: Calibanite with psyker abilities who discovered his powers fighting the Great Beasts of Caliban.
- Lord Cypher: A mysterious figure associated with the Dark Angels, in charge of keeping Calibanite traditions.
- Luther: An outstanding general known for his charisma and ability to rally his troops to a cause.
How to get Defenders of Caliban cards
You can collect the Defenders of Caliban cards in several ways:
- Each reward crate in the ‘Battle of Sarosh’ event has at least 1 Defenders of Caliban card.
- Defenders of Caliban crates in the shop have at least 3 Defenders of Caliban cards, 1 of them rare of better.
- A constructed deck in the shop, with Zahariel as warlord and an exclusive card back. Any duplicates you receive are converted into gems.
- Cards for sale with gems in the Daily Shop.
- VIP subscribers will find 1 guaranteed Defenders of Caliban card in their Daily Mission crate during the ‘Battle of Sarosh’ event.
New event: ‘Battle of Sarosh’
During the Great Crusade, what was supposed to be a simple compliance mission was transformed into a battle that would change the First Legion forever by the shadow of treachery. This would become the very last battle that many Dark Angels would fight their Legion.
The Defenders of Caliban are now live. Gather the forces of Caliban and take control of the battlefield!
The Horus Heresy: Legions is available on Steam, iOS and Android.
Everguild Ltd. is an independent game studio operating from the UK and Spain, committed to making deep and polished games with a never-seen-before twist. Everguild is pushing the boundaries of the CCG genre on mobile, with its acclaimed first title, ‘Drakenlords: CCG Card Duels’, and the more recent ‘The Horus Heresy: Legions’, based on Games Workshop®’s renowned setting, The Horus Heresy®. More information about Everguild can be found at everguild.com/press
ABOUT GAMES WORKSHOP
Games Workshop® Group PLC (LSE:GAW.L), based in Nottingham, UK, produces the best fantasy miniatures in the world. Games Workshop designs, manufactures, retails, and distributes its range of Warhammer®: Age of Sigmar® and Warhammer® 40,000® games, miniature soldiers, novels and model kits through more than 500 of its own stores (branded Games Workshop® or Warhammer®), the www.games-workshop.com web store and independent retail channels in more than 50 countries worldwide. More information about Games Workshop and its other, related, brands and product ranges (including its publishing division ‘Black Library’ and its special resin miniatures studio ‘Forge World’) can be found at www.games-workshop.com.
The Horus Heresy: Legions© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2020. The Horus Heresy, The Horus Heresy Eye logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. Drakenlords and Everguild are registered trademarks of Everguild Ltd. All rights reserved to their respective owners.