“Such audacity.”– Nerat Kirine
Balance changes arrive! The fight for the Imperium continues, but those fighting it begin to feel the toil and strain of years of constant fighting. Enemies adapt to tactics, vehicles begin to suffer the effects of battle damage, and the daemons of the warp begin to find their influence countered in the material realm.
9 factions receive balance changes this month, from the forces of Chaos (including the Ruinstorm), to the Titan Legios and World Eaters. These aim to curtail some of the most successful warlords and decks in the meta, not only in the latest weeks but also those that have consistently reached the top ranks for many months now.
● Saul Niborran: Change ability to ‘(2) Draw an Infantry from your deck. It costs 2 less’
● Outraged Noble: Increase ability cost from 0 to 1
● Preacher of Doom: Change description to ‘Cultist. When a friendly Infantry dies during your turn, create a random Cultist in your hand’
● Khazdrak: Change description to ‘When another troop dies during your turn, give +1/0 to all your troops. Maintenance 2’
● Flensing Talons (mutation): Lower attack buff from +3/0 to +2/0
● Molten blood (mutation): Change description to: ‘Gains “Rage: Deal 1 damage to two random enemies”‘
● Malign Presence: Increase cost from 2 to 3 and change description to ‘Reflection: Give a Mutation and 0/+1 to a friendly Daemon’
● Mount Deathfire: Increase cost from 5 to 6
● Devotion: Change description to ‘Give +1/+1 to your troops. If you don’t control any, put in play a Sorkar Hunters’
● Power Claw: Lower attack from 4 to 3
● Nuntio Dolores: Change ability to ‘Stun a random non-Warlord enemy’
● Power Claw: Lower attack from 4 to 3
ORPHANS OF WAR
● Nerat Kirine: Change ability to ‘(2) Deal 1 damage. If target dies, copy a card from the enemy deck’
● Cadmus Tyro: Lower stats from 7/6 to 7/5. Lower Survivor from 5 to 3
● Sairkh Land Speeder: Change description from Fast to Flank
● Sweeping Advance: Increase cost from 2 to 3
● Charge Forward: Increase cost from 1 to 2
● Warp Portal: Increase cost from 2 to 3, and ability now lowers cost by 3 instead of 2
These changes are now live! Log in and let us know your thoughts!
The Horus Heresy: Legions is available on Steam, iOS and Android.
Everguild Ltd. is an independent game studio operating from the UK and Spain, committed to making deep and polished games with a never-seen-before twist. Everguild is pushing the boundaries of the CCG genre on mobile, with its acclaimed first title, ‘Drakenlords: CCG Card Duels’, and the more recent ‘The Horus Heresy: Legions’, based on Games Workshop®’s renowned setting, The Horus Heresy®. More information about Everguild can be found at everguild.com/press
ABOUT GAMES WORKSHOP
Games Workshop® Group PLC (LSE:GAW.L), based in Nottingham, UK, produces the best fantasy miniatures in the world. Games Workshop designs, manufactures, retails, and distributes its range of Warhammer®: Age of Sigmar® and Warhammer® 40,000® games, miniature soldiers, novels and model kits through more than 500 of its own stores (branded Games Workshop® or Warhammer®), the www.games-workshop.com web store and independent retail channels in more than 50 countries worldwide. More information about Games Workshop and its other, related, brands and product ranges (including its publishing division ‘Black Library’ and its special resin miniatures studio ‘Forge World’) can be found at www.games-workshop.com.
The Horus Heresy: Legions© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2020. The Horus Heresy, The Horus Heresy Eye logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. Drakenlords and Everguild are registered trademarks of Everguild Ltd. All rights reserved to their respective owners.