“Not everything we were died on Isstvan.”– Lucius
Following last month’s meta report and after the new Emperor’s Children unleashed a whirlwind of lust and death in unprecedented manners, a new balance patch makes its way into the game.
This balance update is targeted towards toning down energy cost reduction effects that quickly snowballed into frustrating play patterns, as well as holding back some of the Warlords that saw a concerning win rate during February’s season. Take a look at the complete list of changes below:
● Innate Brilliance: Changed description to ‘Reduce the cost of all cards in your hand by 1 this turn’
● Grand Finale: Changed description to ‘Lower the cost of all cards in your hand and deck by 1. Perfection: Draw 2 cards’
● Sigismund: Changed passive ability to ‘After attacking, deal 1 damage to the enemy warlord’
● Ordu of Jaghatai: Increased mission requirement from 7 to 10
● Warhawk’s Council: Changed description to ‘Your Warlord gains “When you trigger Streak, draw a card and lower its cost by 1″‘
● Sergeant Cork: Changed description to ‘(1) Gain Front Line and +1/0 until your next turn. Next time, heal 3 to himself’
These changes are now live on all platforms! Log in and test them on the battlefield!
Everguild Ltd. is an independent game studio operating from the UK and Spain, committed to making deep and polished games with a never-seen-before twist. Everguild is pushing the boundaries of the CCG genre on mobile, with its acclaimed first title, ‘Drakenlords: CCG Card Duels’, and the more recent ‘The Horus Heresy: Legions’, based on Games Workshop®’s renowned setting, The Horus Heresy®. More information about Everguild can be found at everguild.com/press
ABOUT GAMES WORKSHOP
Games Workshop® Group PLC (LSE:GAW.L), based in Nottingham, UK, produces the best fantasy miniatures in the world. Games Workshop designs, manufactures, retails, and distributes its range of Warhammer®: Age of Sigmar® and Warhammer® 40,000® games, miniature soldiers, novels and model kits through more than 500 of its own stores (branded Games Workshop® or Warhammer®), the www.games-workshop.com web store and independent retail channels in more than 50 countries worldwide. More information about Games Workshop and its other, related, brands and product ranges (including its publishing division ‘Black Library’ and its special resin miniatures studio ‘Forge World’) can be found at www.games-workshop.com.
The Horus Heresy: Legions© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2020. The Horus Heresy, The Horus Heresy Eye logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. Drakenlords and Everguild are registered trademarks of Everguild Ltd. All rights reserved to their respective owners.