“Let’s make the blood flow at once.”– Kroeger, Warsmith
It’s no wonder that the Iron Warriors were a key piece in Horus’ strategy for the moment to conquer Terra arrived. The sons of Perturabo were experts in Siege warfare, being able to find and exploit the weaknesses of their opponent’s defences. Now, as their moment to shine comes, they find a new way to use their existing arsenal in battle in an attempt to subvert the enemy’s expectations. Check out the reforged Iron Warriors card list!
To enable these changes and prepare for the upcoming content in the 2nd wave of the Galaxy in Flames expansion, update 2.0.9 has just been released, with several improvements and bug fixes. Check out all the details!
- New visual effects and animations in battle and throughout several menus
- Related cards are now also visible in battle, for cards in hand and in the actions log
- Increase number of deck slots by 12
- Fixed a few bugs when showing related cards in the Collection
- Fixed links on chat to make it harder to click on them involuntarily
- Fixed visual issues when a card returned to hand (eg. Path of Blood)
- Forrix: Changed description to “The Breaker. (2) Siege: Put in play a Bunker”
- The Breaker: New special card for Forrix, with cost 4 and description “Load the Siege ability of all friendly units”
- Olympian Recruits: Changed ability to “(1) Load the Siege ability of a friendly unit”
- Malbon Squad: Increased cost from 4 to 5, and changed stats from 5/3 to 5/5
- Promodon: Lowered cost from 5 to 4, changed stats from 6/4 to 4/4, and gained “(1) Siege: Gain +3/+3”
- Aulus Scaramanca: Changed description to “When you put in play a Vehicle with Siege, load it. (0) Draw a Vehicle”
- Ancient Hrend: Changed description to “Rally: Destroy an enemy troop with Front Line or Stun another enemy”
- Land Raider 23-2: Changed description to “(1) Siege: Give +2/+2 to all your troops in play and in hand”
- Attrition Warfare: Changed description to “Load the Siege ability of a friendly unit. Draw a card”
- Olympia: Changed description to “Choose an Iron Warriors Astartes and put it in your hand. It costs 2 less”
- Logos: Attack buff now applies to all Iron Warriors troops, instead of Vehicles and Structures
- Price of Victory: Lowered cost from 8 to 7
These balance changes are live now! Have a taste of them in-game as you get ready for the new wave of cards joining the collection tomorrow!
Everguild Ltd. is an independent game studio operating from the UK and Spain, committed to making deep and polished games with a never-seen-before twist. Everguild is pushing the boundaries of the CCG genre on mobile, with its acclaimed first title, ‘Drakenlords: CCG Card Duels’, and the more recent ‘The Horus Heresy: Legions’, based on Games Workshop®’s renowned setting, The Horus Heresy®. More information about Everguild can be found at everguild.com/press
ABOUT GAMES WORKSHOP
Games Workshop® Group PLC (LSE:GAW.L), based in Nottingham, UK, produces the best fantasy miniatures in the world. Games Workshop designs, manufactures, retails, and distributes its range of Warhammer®: Age of Sigmar® and Warhammer® 40,000® games, miniature soldiers, novels and model kits through more than 500 of its own stores (branded Games Workshop® or Warhammer®), the www.games-workshop.com web store and independent retail channels in more than 50 countries worldwide. More information about Games Workshop and its other, related, brands and product ranges (including its publishing division ‘Black Library’ and its special resin miniatures studio ‘Forge World’) can be found at www.games-workshop.com.
The Horus Heresy: Legions© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2020. The Horus Heresy, The Horus Heresy Eye logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. Drakenlords and Everguild are registered trademarks of Everguild Ltd. All rights reserved to their respective owners.