Let the lesson continue.Farith Redloss
Balance changes arrive! The path to Terra is both bloody and arduous, and the Dark Angels need all the strength they can muster to reinforce their loyal brothers on the walls of the Imperial Palace. Ancient technologies and deadly weaponry are unveiled by the Dreadwing, boosting the First Legion’s prodigious firepower. The Dark Angels receive several balance changes in order to bring them closer to other factions in ranked, and unranked play. Several neutral Warlords receive changes, as well as Amit being tweaked, and Knights and Titans also being slightly rebalanced.
● Farith Redloss: Gains a Special Card – ‘Dreadwing Commander‘
● Dreadwing Commander: (3) Give +2/0 to all Dark Angels troops in your hand
● Aloceri: Change ability so that it doesn’t give Flank to troops that already have it
● Knights Cenobium: Change description to ‘Deathwing. Quest: Give +2/+2 to your Astartes in play, hand and deck’
● Deathwing Companions: Increase stats from 7/8 to 8/8, and change Quest ability so that they also receive buff themselves
● Arquitor Bombard: Gain Ordnance 4
● Knight-Champion: Change description to ‘Quest: Lower the cost of all troops in your hand by 2’ (instead of only Astartes)
● Phalanx Elite: Decrease the cost of ability from 2 to 1
● Idravain Mors: Increase stats from 3/3 to 3/4
● Sergeant Belian: Increase stats from 2/2 to 2/3
● Lexicon of Glory: Change description to: ‘Deal 4 damage to an enemy or heal 4 to a friendly unit’
● Paladin of Glory: Decrease the cost from 4 to 3 and decrease the Survivor from 2 to 1
● Saul Niborran: Increase ability cost from 1 to 2, and it now lowers the cost of troop drawn by 2
● Callidus Assassin: Increase Health from 30 to 35, and change the pool of available warlords for her ability
● Myrmidon Destructor: Add ‘Ordnance 2’ to ability
● Nassir Amit: Decrease damage from ability to 2 from 3
● Battlecannon: Lower cost and damage dealt from 3 to 2
● Ion-Gauntlet Shield: Increase Health from 8 to 12, and lower Plasma cost from 2 to 1
● All Melee Weapons: Increase Health from 10 to 12
● Suzerain Destructor: Decrease main target damage from 8 to 6 and splash damage from 4 to 3
These changes are now live! Log in and let us know your thoughts!
Everguild Ltd. is an independent game studio operating from the UK and Spain, committed to making deep and polished games with a never-seen-before twist. Everguild is pushing the boundaries of the CCG genre on mobile, with its acclaimed first title, ‘Drakenlords: CCG Card Duels’, and the more recent ‘The Horus Heresy: Legions’, based on Games Workshop®’s renowned setting, The Horus Heresy®. More information about Everguild can be found at everguild.com/press
ABOUT GAMES WORKSHOP
Games Workshop® Group PLC (LSE:GAW.L), based in Nottingham, UK, produces the best fantasy miniatures in the world. Games Workshop designs, manufactures, retails, and distributes its range of Warhammer®: Age of Sigmar® and Warhammer® 40,000® games, miniature soldiers, novels and model kits through more than 500 of its own stores (branded Games Workshop® or Warhammer®), the www.games-workshop.com web store and independent retail channels in more than 50 countries worldwide. More information about Games Workshop and its other, related, brands and product ranges (including its publishing division ‘Black Library’ and its special resin miniatures studio ‘Forge World’) can be found at www.games-workshop.com.
The Horus Heresy: Legions© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2020. The Horus Heresy, The Horus Heresy Eye logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. Drakenlords and Everguild are registered trademarks of Everguild Ltd. All rights reserved to their respective owners.