Below is a list of keyboard shortcuts for the Steam version of The Horus Heresy: Legions.
● Up / Down to switch between Friendly and Ranked modes on the main menu.
● Left / Right arrow to switch menus from main menu.
● Left / Right arrow to select Warlords and card backs.
● Left / Right arrow to switch between All Cards / Your Cards in Collection.
● Arrow keys to choose deck.
● [W] [A] [S] [D] work the same as arrow keys.
● [Enter] to search for a Battle; press again to cancel opponent search.
● [Enter] to accept and close pop ups.
● [Enter] to accept rewards and close reward pop ups.
● [Esc] to exit game.
● [Space Bar] to open a crate. On the Main menu, starts from the topmost crate. On the Main menu, start from topmost crate.
● [Space Bar] to show selected card details in Card & Collection menus. Press again to close it.
● [Q] opens & closes Settings.
● [E] opens & closes Messages.
● [I] opens help menu, where you will find the FAQ and means to contact support.
●  opens & closes Profile.
●  opens & closes Practice.
●  opens & closes Friend List
●  opens & closes Battle Log.
● [Shift] Toggles showing card text in Card & Collection menus.
● [Space Bar]: Pause & Play. During mulligan, confirm card selection.
● Right Arrow / [D]: Next Action
● Left Arrow / [A]: Restart match.
● [Esc]: Open settings.
Everguild Ltd. is an independent game studio operating from the UK and Spain, committed to making deep and polished games with a never-seen-before twist. Everguild is pushing the boundaries of the CCG genre on mobile, with its acclaimed first title, ‘Drakenlords: CCG Card Duels’, and the more recent ‘The Horus Heresy: Legions’, based on Games Workshop®’s renowned setting, The Horus Heresy®. More information about Everguild can be found at everguild.com/press
ABOUT GAMES WORKSHOP
Games Workshop® Group PLC (LSE:GAW.L), based in Nottingham, UK, produces the best fantasy miniatures in the world. Games Workshop designs, manufactures, retails, and distributes its range of Warhammer®: Age of Sigmar® and Warhammer® 40,000® games, miniature soldiers, novels and model kits through more than 500 of its own stores (branded Games Workshop® or Warhammer®), the www.games-workshop.com web store and independent retail channels in more than 50 countries worldwide. More information about Games Workshop and its other, related, brands and product ranges (including its publishing division ‘Black Library’ and its special resin miniatures studio ‘Forge World’) can be found at www.games-workshop.com.
The Horus Heresy: Legions© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2020. The Horus Heresy, The Horus Heresy Eye logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. Drakenlords and Everguild are registered trademarks of Everguild Ltd. All rights reserved to their respective owners.