“We are in pursuit.”Ouon Hommed, Acting Shipmaster of Macragge’s Honour
New raid event! Kor Phaeron flees into the Warp aboard the Infidus Imperator. Guilliman orders Marius Gage to lead the Legion’s flagship, Macragge’s Honour, and stop the traitor.
Band together with all other players to survive the perils of the Warp, and unlock amazing new content in the game, including new cosmetics, cards and warlords!
This new event differs from the standard format in several ways:
1. PVE Boss Fight
● You will fight a Warp Spawn at a number of fixed stages of every event run. Be careful, they gets stronger the further you get!
● You have only one chance to defeat a Warp Spawn at every stage it appears. Losing will cost you a life and, if you still have some left, let you continue from the same stage fighting a regular player.
● Victories against Warp Spawns are added to a global milestones tally.
2. Global Milestones
● Gather points defeating the Warp Spawns to reach milestones and unlock amazing new cosmetics and collectable warlords!
● All players contribute points for victories against the Warp Spawns, even those who are not in a Lodge!
● Rewards will be unlocked for all players during or at the end of the event. Check out every icon in the milestones bar to check what’s at stake!
3. New content to unlock
● 100,000 points: Legio Praesagius badge
● 300,000 points: Warp Creature, legendary card back
● 750,000 points: Chaos Spawn, epic Chaos warlord
● 1,500,000 points: Command Bridge, legendary Chaos Tactic
● 2,500,000 points: Callidus Assassin, legendary Imperial Army warlord
Everguild Ltd. is an independent game studio operating from the UK and Spain, committed to making deep and polished games with a never-seen-before twist. Everguild is pushing the boundaries of the CCG genre on mobile, with its acclaimed first title, ‘Drakenlords: CCG Card Duels’, and the more recent ‘The Horus Heresy: Legions’, based on Games Workshop®’s renowned setting, The Horus Heresy®. More information about Everguild can be found at everguild.com/press
ABOUT GAMES WORKSHOP
Games Workshop® Group PLC (LSE:GAW.L), based in Nottingham, UK, produces the best fantasy miniatures in the world. Games Workshop designs, manufactures, retails, and distributes its range of Warhammer®: Age of Sigmar® and Warhammer® 40,000® games, miniature soldiers, novels and model kits through more than 500 of its own stores (branded Games Workshop® or Warhammer®), the www.games-workshop.com web store and independent retail channels in more than 50 countries worldwide. More information about Games Workshop and its other, related, brands and product ranges (including its publishing division ‘Black Library’ and its special resin miniatures studio ‘Forge World’) can be found at www.games-workshop.com.
The Horus Heresy: Legions© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2020. The Horus Heresy, The Horus Heresy Eye logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. Drakenlords and Everguild are registered trademarks of Everguild Ltd. All rights reserved to their respective owners.