“You can’t run forever!”– Ezekyle Abaddon
March’s balance changes arrive! The Heresy continues unabated, and several Legions update their playstyles and tactics to adapt to the new reality. Some strong cards have been tuned down, while several Warlords and missions that have seen little play return to the battlefield with powerful changes to their abilities.
Take a look at the complete list of changes below.
● Rogal Dorn: Lower Reckoning cost from 30 to 25
● Stone Gauntlet: Lower cost from 4 to 3
● Sons of Dorn: Mission becomes “Start your turn with Astartes with Front Line in play, 4 times” (instead of 5 times)
● Resolve of Stone: Description becomes “Give Front Line until next turn and Bastion 6 to a friendly unit” (instead of Bastion 4)
SONS OF HORUS
● Serghar Targost: Lower health from 7 to 6
● Muster for Lupercal: Lower number of Abakhol Squads put in play from 6 to 5
● Sons of Baal: Lower requirement from 5 to 4
● Grieving Pain: Gains additional effect of giving Survivor 5 to your Warlord
● Shadow Killers: Increase cost from 5 to 6
● Blessed Son: Cost is now reduced by 3 instead of 2 when Argel Tal kills an unit
● Magistus Amon: Lower cost of ability from 2 to 1 Psychic Energy
● Displaced Civilians: Increase cost from 0 to 1
● Tacitus Proctor: Ability becomes (2) Put in play two Servo-automata
● Chaos Spawn: Gains “Reduce Maintenance of friendly Daemons by 2”
These changes are now live! Log into the game and test them in the war of wars that will decide the fate of the Imperium!
“Strength respects only strength.”– Ferrus Manus
Everguild Ltd. is an independent game studio operating from the UK and Spain, committed to making deep and polished games with a never-seen-before twist. Everguild is pushing the boundaries of the CCG genre on mobile, with its acclaimed first title, ‘Drakenlords: CCG Card Duels’, and the more recent ‘The Horus Heresy: Legions’, based on Games Workshop®’s renowned setting, The Horus Heresy®. More information about Everguild can be found at everguild.com/press
ABOUT GAMES WORKSHOP
Games Workshop® Group PLC (LSE:GAW.L), based in Nottingham, UK, produces the best fantasy miniatures in the world. Games Workshop designs, manufactures, retails, and distributes its range of Warhammer®: Age of Sigmar® and Warhammer® 40,000® games, miniature soldiers, novels and model kits through more than 500 of its own stores (branded Games Workshop® or Warhammer®), the www.games-workshop.com web store and independent retail channels in more than 50 countries worldwide. More information about Games Workshop and its other, related, brands and product ranges (including its publishing division ‘Black Library’ and its special resin miniatures studio ‘Forge World’) can be found at www.games-workshop.com.
The Horus Heresy: Legions© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2020. The Horus Heresy, The Horus Heresy Eye logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. Drakenlords and Everguild are registered trademarks of Everguild Ltd. All rights reserved to their respective owners.