Eternity is for the strong.Excoriator Vita, Warmaster Iconoclast
With the Sanctum Imperialis in sight, Horus unleashes the forces of Legio Mortis against Mercury Wall in a brutal attempt to breach the Loyalist defences. The Emperor’s forces clash with those of the Warmaster in savage melee as the God-Engines tower over them, tearing at the walls of the Palace.
1. PVE BOSS FIGHT
● Legio Mortis will fight you at a number of fixed stages of every event run. Be careful, they get stronger through your run!
● You have only one chance to defeat the Legio Mortis titans at every stage it appears. Losing will cost you a life and, if you still have some left, let you continue from the same stage fighting a regular player.
● Victories against Legio Mortis are added to a global milestones tally.
2. GLOBAL MILESTONES
● Gather points defeating the traitor titans to reach milestones and unlock amazing new cosmetics and collectable warlords!
● All players contribute points for victories against Mortis, even those who are not in a Lodge!
● Rewards will be unlocked for all players at the end of the event. Check out every icon in the milestones bar to check what’s at stake!
3. NEW CONTENT TO UNLOCK
● 350,000 points: Imperial Army quote
● 700,000 points: Ireton MaSade cardback
● 1,000,000 points: Ireton MaSade, Imperial Army Legendary Warlord
The fight for justice never ends.Ireton MaSade
The Horus Heresy: Legions is available on Steam, iOS and Android.
Everguild Ltd. is an independent game studio operating from the UK and Spain, committed to making deep and polished games with a never-seen-before twist. Everguild is pushing the boundaries of the CCG genre on mobile, with its acclaimed first title, ‘Drakenlords: CCG Card Duels’, and the more recent ‘The Horus Heresy: Legions’, based on Games Workshop®’s renowned setting, The Horus Heresy®. More information about Everguild can be found at everguild.com/press
ABOUT GAMES WORKSHOP
Games Workshop® Group PLC (LSE:GAW.L), based in Nottingham, UK, produces the best fantasy miniatures in the world. Games Workshop designs, manufactures, retails, and distributes its range of Warhammer®: Age of Sigmar® and Warhammer® 40,000® games, miniature soldiers, novels and model kits through more than 500 of its own stores (branded Games Workshop® or Warhammer®), the www.games-workshop.com web store and independent retail channels in more than 50 countries worldwide. More information about Games Workshop and its other, related, brands and product ranges (including its publishing division ‘Black Library’ and its special resin miniatures studio ‘Forge World’) can be found at www.games-workshop.com.
The Horus Heresy: Legions© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2020. The Horus Heresy, The Horus Heresy Eye logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. Drakenlords and Everguild are registered trademarks of Everguild Ltd. All rights reserved to their respective owners.