Balance changes arrive in both constructed mode and in the current timed event!
The foes of the Raven Guard have become wise to their tactics, learning how to anticipate their deadly way of war, while Sevatar and Geigor Fell-Hand begin to get mired down in the midst of combat. Sigismund takes up the Black Sword and becomes Death’s Champion, leading the loyalist assault.
In the current timed event, Madness in Blackstone, Saul Niborran receives a minor nerf to tame his dominance. Players in the middle of an event run with him won’t be affected, but new event runs will see his new version with 30 Health instead of 35. On the other hand, Hellick Mauer, Imperial Army Sergeant and Hierophant have all received buffs which will come into play immediately for all players.
● Sons of the Shadows: Lower requirement from 10 to 8
● The Raven’s Vengeance: Change description to “Enemies have Sentenced 1”
● Geigor Fellhand: Lower initiative from High to Medium
● Sevatar: Lower initiative from High to Medium
● Sigismund: Change description to “After attacking, deal 1 additional damage to the target. (1) Create Death’s Champion in your hand”
● Death’s Champion: Change description to “Your warlord gains +1/0 and Front Line until your next turn”
TIMED EVENT CHANGES
● Saul Niborran: Lower health from 35 to 30
● Hierophant: Change passive ability to steal 1 health from a random unit, instead of a friendly troop
● Imperial Army Sergeant: Ability now gives +1/+1 instead of +1/0
● Hellick Mauer: Gains “Your Tactics cost 1 less”
Players currently using Saul Niborran will not be affected by his nerf until they finish their event run, while the other 3 Warlords will see the changes immediately.
Everguild Ltd. is an independent game studio operating from the UK and Spain, committed to making deep and polished games with a never-seen-before twist. Everguild is pushing the boundaries of the CCG genre on mobile, with its acclaimed first title, ‘Drakenlords: CCG Card Duels’, and the more recent ‘The Horus Heresy: Legions’, based on Games Workshop®’s renowned setting, The Horus Heresy®. More information about Everguild can be found at everguild.com/press
ABOUT GAMES WORKSHOP
Games Workshop® Group PLC (LSE:GAW.L), based in Nottingham, UK, produces the best fantasy miniatures in the world. Games Workshop designs, manufactures, retails, and distributes its range of Warhammer®: Age of Sigmar® and Warhammer® 40,000® games, miniature soldiers, novels and model kits through more than 500 of its own stores (branded Games Workshop® or Warhammer®), the www.games-workshop.com web store and independent retail channels in more than 50 countries worldwide. More information about Games Workshop and its other, related, brands and product ranges (including its publishing division ‘Black Library’ and its special resin miniatures studio ‘Forge World’) can be found at www.games-workshop.com.
The Horus Heresy: Legions© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2020. The Horus Heresy, The Horus Heresy Eye logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. Drakenlords and Everguild are registered trademarks of Everguild Ltd. All rights reserved to their respective owners.