‘So excessive. I love it!’– Daemon Prince Fulgrim
Angron and his World Eaters have charged with raging hatred into the battlefield, leaving a strong mark during their first competitive season. Their vicious savagery has proven to be really effective, dominating the top of the ladder alongside their traitor brothers.
This balance update brings a few changes to the World Eaters’ collection, while continuing to tone down the Emperor’s Children card pool following last month’s patch. Iapto, a familiar face in the top rankings for the past seasons, will also receive a nerf aiming to lower his strong win rate. Check the complete list of changes:
● Whispers of Chaos (Fulgrim): Increase cost from 16 to 18
● Praetor Qalim: Increase health from 6 to 7. Now gives buff only to other troops, not himself
● Sun Killers: Change description to ‘Perfection: Deal 3 damage to a random enemy. (3) Deal 5 damage (Ordnance 3)’ (no longer has Resolution)
● Kakophoni Commander: Change description to ‘Resolution: Give Disorient to all enemy troops’ (no longer affects the Warlord)
● Kargos: Change Savage buff to affect only adjacent troops, instead of all friendly
● Eightfold Path: It now shows up as Special instead of Tactic
● Whispers of Chaos (Angron): Increase cost from 18 to 20
● Kharad’s Rampagers: Change Rage to deal damage to two random enemies (instead of all enemies)
● Rampager Ghrull: Lower stats from 5/3 to 5/2
AGENTS OF THE SIGILLITE
● Iapto: Lower ability cost from 2 to 0, but only draws one card
Everguild Ltd. is an independent game studio operating from the UK and Spain, committed to making deep and polished games with a never-seen-before twist. Everguild is pushing the boundaries of the CCG genre on mobile, with its acclaimed first title, ‘Drakenlords: CCG Card Duels’, and the more recent ‘The Horus Heresy: Legions’, based on Games Workshop®’s renowned setting, The Horus Heresy®. More information about Everguild can be found at everguild.com/press
ABOUT GAMES WORKSHOP
Games Workshop® Group PLC (LSE:GAW.L), based in Nottingham, UK, produces the best fantasy miniatures in the world. Games Workshop designs, manufactures, retails, and distributes its range of Warhammer®: Age of Sigmar® and Warhammer® 40,000® games, miniature soldiers, novels and model kits through more than 500 of its own stores (branded Games Workshop® or Warhammer®), the www.games-workshop.com web store and independent retail channels in more than 50 countries worldwide. More information about Games Workshop and its other, related, brands and product ranges (including its publishing division ‘Black Library’ and its special resin miniatures studio ‘Forge World’) can be found at www.games-workshop.com.
The Horus Heresy: Legions© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2020. The Horus Heresy, The Horus Heresy Eye logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. Drakenlords and Everguild are registered trademarks of Everguild Ltd. All rights reserved to their respective owners.