“Sssh, it’s over… Don’t fight it.”– Malcharion, War-Sage
Balance changes! As we approach the third wave of the Galaxy in Flames expansion, the Night Lords emerge from the shadows to wage their own brand of terrifying war against their former brothers with amended troops and tactics. Older cards receive new effects, as well as troop refinements to their most deadly warriors.
Night Lords’ troops
- 10th Oathed: Change Rally to: “Give -2/0 to an enemy until your next turn”
- Rad-Urzon: Change stats from 2/3 to 3/2 and description to: “Terror. Rally: Give ‘Can’t Attack’ to an enemy until your next turn”
- Ka-Permode: Increase attack from 3 to 4 and change description to: “Can’t Attack. Resolution: Deal 2 damage to a random enemy”
- Night Raptors: Now has Terror
- Seeker Talon: Change description to “Stealth. Gain +3/0 while your opponent has no troops”
- Headsman: Add “Rally: Give -3/0 to an enemy until your next turn”
- Support Talon: Change description to “Rally: Deal 2 damage and Stun an enemy”
- Huntmaster: Add “Rally: Gain Stealth until your next turn”
- Atramentar Terminators: Increase stats from 6/7 to 7/8
- Vakuran: Increase attack from 5 to 6
Night Lords’ tactics
- Trophies of Judgement: Change description to “Give -4/0 to an enemy this turn”
- Deep Strike: Lower cost from 4 to 2 and change description to “Give Flank to your Night Lords troops”
- Night Attack: Add “Draw a card”
- Nostraman Chainglaive: Lower cost from 4 to 3
- Terror Tactics: Change description to “Give -2/0 to all enemies until your next turn”
- Mercy & Forgiveness: Increase cost from 3 to 4
These balance changes are now live. Take to the skies and show that Astartes can know fear.
Your future is grim.Sevatar, First Captain
Everguild Ltd. is an independent game studio operating from the UK and Spain, committed to making deep and polished games with a never-seen-before twist. Everguild is pushing the boundaries of the CCG genre on mobile, with its acclaimed first title, ‘Drakenlords: CCG Card Duels’, and the more recent ‘The Horus Heresy: Legions’, based on Games Workshop®’s renowned setting, The Horus Heresy®. More information about Everguild can be found at everguild.com/press
ABOUT GAMES WORKSHOP
Games Workshop® Group PLC (LSE:GAW.L), based in Nottingham, UK, produces the best fantasy miniatures in the world. Games Workshop designs, manufactures, retails, and distributes its range of Warhammer®: Age of Sigmar® and Warhammer® 40,000® games, miniature soldiers, novels and model kits through more than 500 of its own stores (branded Games Workshop® or Warhammer®), the www.games-workshop.com web store and independent retail channels in more than 50 countries worldwide. More information about Games Workshop and its other, related, brands and product ranges (including its publishing division ‘Black Library’ and its special resin miniatures studio ‘Forge World’) can be found at www.games-workshop.com.
The Horus Heresy: Legions© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2020. The Horus Heresy, The Horus Heresy Eye logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. Drakenlords and Everguild are registered trademarks of Everguild Ltd. All rights reserved to their respective owners.