“This is a great saga in the making!”– Leman Russ
Enraged by Horus’ betrayal and his devious, manipulative tactics, the Wolves of Russ are ready to pursue the traitors and destroy all in their path.
After the end of the release season and the stabilization of all the new content added in the Dropsite Massacre expansion inside the game’s meta, we’re taking a look at some of the strategies that have consistently conquered the meta over the last months. Take a look at the complete list of changes below:
- Odin Command Squad: Changed description to: ‘Drop Pod. Rally: Give Drop Pod to Astartes in your hand’ (instead of passively giving Drop Pod to Astartes you put into play).
- Bloodhowl’s Veterans: Changed description to: ‘Ward. When a friendly troop dies, gain Blood Thirst until the end of your turn’ (instead of just end of turn).
- Pawn of Ymgr: Increased health from 9 to 10 and change description to: ‘Pack: Deal 3 damage to a random enemy’ (instead of 2 damage).
- Corpse Swan: Increased the ability cost from 3 to 5 and change ability to: ‘Draw a troop. Put it in play and give it Fast. Can act again’ (instead of drawing a card).
- Stalk the Stars: Change description to: ‘Your next Astartes gains Flank. Draw a card’. (instead of giving Drop Pod and targeting Astartes or Infantry)
- Sigismund: Increased ability cost from 1 to 2.
- Fortified Outpost: Changed description to: ‘Can’t Attack. Resolution: Trigger the Relentless ability of adjacent Structures. (1) Deal 3 damage’ (instead of all Structures).
- Justici Ghunfried: Changed description to: ‘Rally: Deal 2 damage to a random enemy for every other unit you control’ (instead of 3).
- Stalwart Defenders: Changed description to: ‘Your Warlord gains “Resolution: Give Bastion 1 to your Warlord and adjacent troops‘ (instead of all friendly units).
- Unchained Anger: Increased cost from 3 to 4.
- Sergeant Drakh: Lowered stats from 3/4 to 3/3.
- Apothecary Larsakh: Changed description to: ‘When another friendly unit attacks and survives, heal 2 to it’ (no longer applies to himself).
These changes are now live, check them out in-game! Will you rally the wolves of Fenris to defeat the encroaching darkness this month? Enter the fray and fight to enter the top ranks in this competitive season!
Everguild Ltd. is an independent game studio operating from the UK and Spain, committed to making deep and polished games with a never-seen-before twist. Everguild is pushing the boundaries of the CCG genre on mobile, with its acclaimed first title, ‘Drakenlords: CCG Card Duels’, and the more recent ‘The Horus Heresy: Legions’, based on Games Workshop®’s renowned setting, The Horus Heresy®. More information about Everguild can be found at everguild.com/press
ABOUT GAMES WORKSHOP
Games Workshop® Group PLC (LSE:GAW.L), based in Nottingham, UK, produces the best fantasy miniatures in the world. Games Workshop designs, manufactures, retails, and distributes its range of Warhammer®: Age of Sigmar® and Warhammer® 40,000® games, miniature soldiers, novels and model kits through more than 500 of its own stores (branded Games Workshop® or Warhammer®), the www.games-workshop.com web store and independent retail channels in more than 50 countries worldwide. More information about Games Workshop and its other, related, brands and product ranges (including its publishing division ‘Black Library’ and its special resin miniatures studio ‘Forge World’) can be found at www.games-workshop.com.
The Horus Heresy: Legions© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2020. The Horus Heresy, The Horus Heresy Eye logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. Drakenlords and Everguild are registered trademarks of Everguild Ltd. All rights reserved to their respective owners.