“Only in silence, one can hear the Truth.”– Jenetia Krole
When word of the infamous actions that took place on Isstvan V reached Terra, the Imperial Capital prepared for a war that would forever change the Imperium of Mankind, its consequences rippling through the millennia. Among the forces that geared up for the conflict, the Sisters of Silence became one of the main weapons of the Imperium to combat those tainted by the Ruinous Powers, and any daemonic forces that might make their way into realspace.
In this balance update, the Sisters of Silence head back into the battlefield, with improved wargear and great determination! After the events of Isstvan V, they are ready to combat any who dare defile the Emperor’s grand work. On the other hand, the Iron Hands, Salamanders and Raven Guard drained all their forces to survive the Dropsite Massacre, and are now suffering the consequences.
SISTERS OF SILENCE
● Kharon Acquisitor: Increase Attack from 8 to 9.
● Steel Foxes: Increase Attack from 2 to 3.
● Psychic Anathema: Lower the cost from 7 to 6.
● Frozen Heart: Gain Frontline.
● Pursuer Mistress: Increase Health from 4 to 5.
● Ebon Naroda: Increase Attack from 3 to 5.
● Witch-Seeker: Lower ability cost from 1 to 0.
● White Asps: Lower Attack from 6 to 5.
● Ice Dragons: Increase Health from 2 to 3.
● Unseen Strike: Increase the cost from 3 to 4.
● Ligeia Sky-hunters: Lower Health from 3 to 2.
● Sergeant Ruwan: Lower Health from 6 to 5.
● Voyde Dark Furies: Change stats to 4/5.
● Warriors of Deliverance: Change description to: ‘Draw 3 cards. Lower the cost of any Raven Guard troops drawn by 1’ (instead of lowering the cost by 2).
● Irgan Squad: Remove Survivor and increase Health from 2 to 3.
● Mount Deathfire: Change description to: ‘Return to your hand 3 friendly troops that died this game. They cost 1 less’ (instead of 2 less).
● Ardent Zeal: Change description to: ‘Give +4/+4 to a friendly troop’ (instead of +5/+5).
● Disciple of the Flames: Lower Survivor from 2 to 1.
● Xak’aree Terminators: Change description to ‘Survivor 2. When another friendly unit triggers Survivor, create a random Artifact in your hand’ (instead of all friendly units).
● Gabriel Santar: Change description to: ‘When you put in play a troop with Pride, give it 0/+1″ (instead of when it triggers Pride).
● Immortal Sergeant: Lower Health from 4 to 3.
● Cadmiax: Change description to: ‘Choose an Iron Hands Astartes and put it in your hand. It costs 1 less’ (instead of lowering the cost by 2).
These changes are already in the game! Log in and conquer the battlefield to claim your rightful place as this month’s Warmaster!
Everguild Ltd. is an independent game studio operating from the UK and Spain, committed to making deep and polished games with a never-seen-before twist. Everguild is pushing the boundaries of the CCG genre on mobile, with its acclaimed first title, ‘Drakenlords: CCG Card Duels’, and the more recent ‘The Horus Heresy: Legions’, based on Games Workshop®’s renowned setting, The Horus Heresy®. More information about Everguild can be found at everguild.com/press
ABOUT GAMES WORKSHOP
Games Workshop® Group PLC (LSE:GAW.L), based in Nottingham, UK, produces the best fantasy miniatures in the world. Games Workshop designs, manufactures, retails, and distributes its range of Warhammer®: Age of Sigmar® and Warhammer® 40,000® games, miniature soldiers, novels and model kits through more than 500 of its own stores (branded Games Workshop® or Warhammer®), the www.games-workshop.com web store and independent retail channels in more than 50 countries worldwide. More information about Games Workshop and its other, related, brands and product ranges (including its publishing division ‘Black Library’ and its special resin miniatures studio ‘Forge World’) can be found at www.games-workshop.com.
The Horus Heresy: Legions© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2020. The Horus Heresy, The Horus Heresy Eye logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. Drakenlords and Everguild are registered trademarks of Everguild Ltd. All rights reserved to their respective owners.