Ours is the better wayRoboute Guilliman, Primarch of the Ultramarines, XIII Legion
The Horus Heresy: Legions continues its fourth major content expansion, The Battle of Calth. The Ultramarines come forward today with courage and honour. Are you ready to fight for the Imperium?
New Legion: Ultramarines
Hailing from the distant Five Hundred Worlds of Ultramar, the XIII Legion is the most numerous of the Legiones Astartes. They pride themselves in their martial discipline that looks not for mastery of any field, but for total adaptability to respond to changing situations.
New Event: ‘Betrayal at Calth’
The Ultramarines muster at Calth by order of Horus, unaware of the impending betrayal by the Word Bearers, sent to cripple them so that they cannot join their Loyalist brothers in the fight against the Warmaster. Take part in one of the defining episodes of the Horus Heresy!
Three collectable Warlords lead the hosts of Ultramar in the bloody fight against the traitors:
● Aeonid Thiel: Bearing a red helmet as a mark of Censure for running theoreticals on how to fight against Astartes, Sergeant Thiel’s stratagems turned out to be crucial for the survival of the Legion during their first taste of betrayal.
● Marius Gage: The First Chapter Master of the Ultramarines lost his hand to a Daemon during the opening attack on Calth. He would go on to command the Legion’s flagship, The Macragge’s Honour, into an epic pursuit in the warp.
● Roboute Guilliman: The Primarch of the XIII Legion, one of the most loyal sons of the Emperor. His military prowess was matched by his superior statesmanship, with which he built the vast Real of Ultramar for the Imperium.
New Trait: Courage
The Ultramarines proved to be able to make a historic comeback at Calth. This has been distilled in a new trait, Courage: if the opponent controls more units than you when you play a card with Courage, it will trigger an additional effect to help you turn the tide of battle–– or at least, delay the inevitable making the traitors pay for it!
How to Get Ultramarines Cards
You can collect the XIII Legion’s cards in several ways:
● Each reward crate in the ‘Betrayal at Calth’ event has at least 1 Ultramarines card.
● Ultramarines crates in the shop have at least 3 Ultramarines cards, 1 of them rare of better.
● A constructed deck in the shop, with Aeonid Thiel as warlord and an exclusive card back. Any duplicates you receive are converted into gems.
● Cards for sale with gems in the Daily Shop.
● VIP subscribers will find 1 guaranteed Ultramarines card in their Daily Mission crate during the duration of the ‘Betrayal at Calth’ event.
The Ultramarines are now live. We march for Macragge!
Everguild Ltd. is an independent game studio operating from the UK and Spain, committed to making deep and polished games with a never-seen-before twist. Everguild is pushing the boundaries of the CCG genre on mobile, with its acclaimed first title, ‘Drakenlords: CCG Card Duels’, and the more recent ‘The Horus Heresy: Legions’, based on Games Workshop®’s renowned setting, The Horus Heresy®. More information about Everguild can be found at everguild.com/press
ABOUT GAMES WORKSHOP
Games Workshop® Group PLC (LSE:GAW.L), based in Nottingham, UK, produces the best fantasy miniatures in the world. Games Workshop designs, manufactures, retails, and distributes its range of Warhammer®: Age of Sigmar® and Warhammer® 40,000® games, miniature soldiers, novels and model kits through more than 500 of its own stores (branded Games Workshop® or Warhammer®), the www.games-workshop.com web store and independent retail channels in more than 50 countries worldwide. More information about Games Workshop and its other, related, brands and product ranges (including its publishing division ‘Black Library’ and its special resin miniatures studio ‘Forge World’) can be found at www.games-workshop.com.
The Horus Heresy: Legions© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2019. The Horus Heresy, The Horus Heresy Eye logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. Drakenlords and Everguild are registered trademarks of Everguild Ltd. All rights reserved to their respective owners.