Distrust the path of ease.Jaghatai Khan, Primarch
Since their hasty return to Terra, the White Scars added a new dimension to the Imperium’s defence. Their hit-and-run style of warfare complemented their brother Legion’s tactics to perfection, being able to deliver big hits to the coming traitors while suffering minimal losses as Terra’s defenders held the line. Later during the Siege, the White Scars found themselves in their darkest hour after a failed assault. But in that darkness, they managed to find a second wind and rally once again against the enemies of Terra.
This update brings an exciting new prospect for the White Scars, with the introduction of a new trait and changes to some of their least used cards. Take a look to the complete list of changes:
- Streak: When you play a card from hand with Streak, it will trigger the Streak effect only if it’s not the first card you play from hand this turn.
- Kondhali Scouts: Changed description to “Rally: Deal 1 damage. If target dies, return to your hand”
- Kumblai Bikes: Increased attack from 2 to 3 and changed description to “Flank. Streak: Create Kumblai Bikes in your hand”
- Captain Hakeem: Increased attack from 2 to 3 and changed description to “Sneak Attack. When you trigger Streak, gain Stealth until your next turn”
- Tangahi Attack Bikes: Lowered attack from 3 to 2 and changed description to “Fast. Streak: Deal 2 damage to a random enemy”
- Vindhalli Bikes: Increased health from 2 to 3 and change description to “Flank. Streak: Gain Sneak Attack this turn”
- Aghutai Head-Taker: Increased health from 4 to 5 and change description to “First Strike. When you trigger Streak, gain Precognition until your next turn”
- Anagal Veterans: Changed description to “Your Warlord has +1/0. Streak: Give +2/0 to your Warlord this turn”
- Ebon Keshig: Changed description to “Front Line. (0) Your next troop this turn cost 2 less”
- Thunderhead Predator: Changed description to “Rally: Deal 2 damage. Streak: Deal 3 additional damage”
- Tempestuous Orders: Lowered cost from 3 to 1 and changed description to “Return a friendly troop to your hand. Streak: Give it +1/0”
- Chogoris: Changed description to “Choose a Vehicle from your deck and draw it. Streak: It costs 2 less”
- Swift Strike: Changed description to “Deal 2 damage. Streak: Draw a card”
- Ride the Winds: Increased cost from 2 to 3 and change description to “Give +1/0 to Vehicles in your hand and deck. Streak: Draw a Vehicle”
- For the Khan!: Changed description to “Give +2/0 to your units this turn. Streak: Heal 2 to your units”
THESE CHANGES ARE NOW LIVE! THERE’S STILL TIME TO JOIN THE FIGHT IN THE NEW COMPETITIVE SEASON AND CLAIM THE TITLE OF WARMASTER!
Everguild Ltd. is an independent game studio operating from the UK and Spain, committed to making deep and polished games with a never-seen-before twist. Everguild is pushing the boundaries of the CCG genre on mobile, with its acclaimed first title, ‘Drakenlords: CCG Card Duels’, and the more recent ‘The Horus Heresy: Legions’, based on Games Workshop®’s renowned setting, The Horus Heresy®. More information about Everguild can be found at everguild.com/press
ABOUT GAMES WORKSHOP
Games Workshop® Group PLC (LSE:GAW.L), based in Nottingham, UK, produces the best fantasy miniatures in the world. Games Workshop designs, manufactures, retails, and distributes its range of Warhammer®: Age of Sigmar® and Warhammer® 40,000® games, miniature soldiers, novels and model kits through more than 500 of its own stores (branded Games Workshop® or Warhammer®), the www.games-workshop.com web store and independent retail channels in more than 50 countries worldwide. More information about Games Workshop and its other, related, brands and product ranges (including its publishing division ‘Black Library’ and its special resin miniatures studio ‘Forge World’) can be found at www.games-workshop.com.
The Horus Heresy: Legions© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2020. The Horus Heresy, The Horus Heresy Eye logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. Drakenlords and Everguild are registered trademarks of Everguild Ltd. All rights reserved to their respective owners.