“We hunt united!”Jaghatai Khan, Primarch of the V Legion
The White Scars ride to war, the third and final faction in the Malevolence expansion. Laughing in the face of danger, the Horde of Jaghatai races into battle amidst a storm of bolter fire, jetbikes, speeders, and the unbridled thrill of the hunt.
Renowned, respected, and feared across the galaxy for their speed and mobility and for their mastery of lightning fast strike actions and hit-and-run raids, they are a proud legion invested with strong traditions and a martial code.
White Scars Warlords
The White Scars are led in battle by three of their most respected Warlords:
- Jaghatai Khan: known as The Great Khan or The Warhawk, their stoic warrior-poet Primarch, known for his savage fierceness tempered by discipline.
- Qin Xa: Master of the Keshig, most formidable warrior and master of the hunt from a young age.
- Targutai Yesugei: Chief Stormseer and loyal advisor to the Great Khan.
How to collect White Scars cards
- Crates in the shop with at least 3 White Scars cards, 1 of them rare or better.
- Starter deck in the shop, with Targutai Yesugei as warlord and an exclusive card back.
- Each reward crate in the ‘The Chondax Blockade’ event has at least 1 White Scars card.
- Cards for sale with gems in the Daily Shop.
- VIP subscribers will find 1 guaranteed White Scars card in their Daily Mission crate during the ‘The Chondax Blockade’ event.
New Event: The Chondax Blockade
For a long time, the White Scars have been engaged in a campaign to erradicate the Orks in the Chondax system, unaware of the Horus Heresy. With victory in their hands and ready to return to the wider conflict, the Alpha Legion sets up an unexplained blockade.
Jaghathai Khan must fight his way through, as he ponders on contradictory information about Horus’ rebellion.
Ride like the wind!Qin Xa, Master of the Keshig
Everguild Ltd. is an independent game studio operating from the UK and Spain, committed to making deep and polished games with a never-seen-before twist. Everguild is pushing the boundaries of the CCG genre on mobile, with its acclaimed first title, ‘Drakenlords: CCG Card Duels’, and the more recent ‘The Horus Heresy: Legions’, based on Games Workshop®’s renowned setting, The Horus Heresy®. More information about Everguild can be found at everguild.com/press
ABOUT GAMES WORKSHOP
Games Workshop® Group PLC (LSE:GAW.L), based in Nottingham, UK, produces the best fantasy miniatures in the world. Games Workshop designs, manufactures, retails, and distributes its range of Warhammer®: Age of Sigmar® and Warhammer® 40,000® games, miniature soldiers, novels and model kits through more than 500 of its own stores (branded Games Workshop® or Warhammer®), the www.games-workshop.com web store and independent retail channels in more than 50 countries worldwide. More information about Games Workshop and its other, related, brands and product ranges (including its publishing division ‘Black Library’ and its special resin miniatures studio ‘Forge World’) can be found at www.games-workshop.com.
The Horus Heresy: Legions© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2020. The Horus Heresy, The Horus Heresy Eye logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. Drakenlords and Everguild are registered trademarks of Everguild Ltd. All rights reserved to their respective owners.