“All of you will join your brothers in death.”– Angron
Walk the Eightfold Path
The World Eaters step onto the battlefield as the last Legion to be released in the Shadow of the Warmaster expansion! Afflicted with an endless rage and a need for bloodshed, the most savage warriors of the traitor Legions arrive ready to offer their victims to Khorne. Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!
Slay anyone in your way with an untethered fury and advance relentlessly towards the enemy Warlord. The World Eaters come with some familiar abilities such as Berzerk and Rage, but they have also gained a new Savage trait which triggers an effect when attacking. Take advantage of the new trait to apply pressure on the enemy and push ever forward with your highly damaging troops and effects!
How to start collecting them
There are many ways to collect the new World Eaters cards, especially during the first weeks after their release! Take a look at them:
- World Eaters faction crates contain 5 random cards, 3 of them guaranteed from the NEW World Eaters collection including a rare card or better, and the other 2 from all cards released so far in the Shadow of the Warmaster expansion.
- Get amazing VALUE with a time-limited bundle containing Khârn, 15 World Eaters crates and an exclusive premium Khârn cosmetic avatar, available from shortly after the Legion’s release until 9 AM UTC on 3rd April.
- Take advantage of the current Battle Pass! Select the World Eaters as your preferred faction and start collecting them through card rewards. Unlock the Premium Pass to get even more rewards, including Legendary cards, exclusive cosmetics and an ALTERNATE ART!
- Play the event and fill your collection! Each reward crate in the new ‘Eternal Massacre’ event has at least 1 of the new World Eaters cards.
- Check out the Daily shop! Every day there will be new cards for sale with gems for a limited time. Keep your eyes open!
World Eaters Warlords
Beyond their Primarch, the World Eaters bloodthirsty charge led by untamed warriors, ready to offer the blood of their enemies to the Blood God. Check out the mighty warriors who will march into battle at the head of the Legion:
- Kargos Bloodspitter: Former apothecary, afflicted by a maddened bloodthirst by the time of the Siege of Terra.
- Khârn: Skilled warrior, equerry to the Primarch and one of the few whose counsel he heeded.
- Angron: Primarch of the World Eaters and relentless warrior with an unmatched tolerance to pain. The most bloody-handed and savage of the Primarchs, burdened by an endless bloodlust.
New event: ‘Eternal Massacre’
Test the new World Eaters in the thick of battle with the new event! Bearing the rage of a true champion of Khorne, Angron charges towards the Eternity Wall with his World Eaters. The ruthless assault is answered by brutal, cold silence as Jenetia Krole leads the silent sisterhood into battle.
The full World Eaters Legion marches to war behind their Primarch! Will Angron manage to break through Terra’s defences? Choose your side and join the fight! Remember to complete the “Win 3 games” guaranteed daily mission to get a FREE entry into the event every day and kickstart your World Eaters collection!
The new World Eaters are now live! Are you ready to tint the galaxy in red? Grab your chainaxe and command the Legion to victory! Skulls for the Skull Throne!
Everguild Ltd. is an independent game studio operating from the UK and Spain, committed to making deep and polished games with a never-seen-before twist. Everguild is pushing the boundaries of the CCG genre on mobile, with its acclaimed first title, ‘Drakenlords: CCG Card Duels’, and the more recent ‘The Horus Heresy: Legions’, based on Games Workshop®’s renowned setting, The Horus Heresy®. More information about Everguild can be found at everguild.com/press
ABOUT GAMES WORKSHOP
Games Workshop® Group PLC (LSE:GAW.L), based in Nottingham, UK, produces the best fantasy miniatures in the world. Games Workshop designs, manufactures, retails, and distributes its range of Warhammer®: Age of Sigmar® and Warhammer® 40,000® games, miniature soldiers, novels and model kits through more than 500 of its own stores (branded Games Workshop® or Warhammer®), the www.games-workshop.com web store and independent retail channels in more than 50 countries worldwide. More information about Games Workshop and its other, related, brands and product ranges (including its publishing division ‘Black Library’ and its special resin miniatures studio ‘Forge World’) can be found at www.games-workshop.com.
The Horus Heresy: Legions© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2020. The Horus Heresy, The Horus Heresy Eye logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. Drakenlords and Everguild are registered trademarks of Everguild Ltd. All rights reserved to their respective owners.